In parallel with our expertise in systematic reviews, our team can help identify studies that are appropriate to be synthesized in a meta-analysis using the appropriate statistical methods. Our team includes highly trained statisticians and data analysts.
Steps we perform include:
- Study selection and data extraction based on risk of bias assessment, data type, study design, and study objectives (e.g. interventional or diagnostic accuracy).
- Deciding which data types can be combined in a meta-analysis, and how to transform different types of data across different studies into a measure that can be combined.
- Selection of the correct meta-analysis model for your study (e.g. fixed effect or random effects meta-analysis)
- Examining sources of heterogeneity between studies included.
- Integration of additional techniques including, examination of publication bias, subgroup analysis, sensitivity analysis, cumulative meta-analysis, network meta-analysis, and meta-regression.
- Application of advanced and cutting-edge techniques, which may be appropriate for your meta-analysis.
Why Choose Us
- We are detail-oriented team players who have been providing medical research and writing services to our clients across the globe for over 20 years.
- We are experts in the development of well-written and accurate regulatory documents.
- We have completed hundreds of projects for leading medical device and pharmaceutical companies, and government health agencies.
- We are driven by the knowledge that our work is important and makes a difference to patient care.